Whether you're a vegan - or just someone who wants to skip animal protein for a meal - we have a great suggestion for you! Fit for a yogi, we love this salad because it is packed with protein, healthy fats and complex carbs…all good stuff!
1 can chickpeas
1 can black beans
1 red pepper
1 large avocado
2 tbsp agave
2 cups spinach
4 cups cooked quinoa
1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Rinse chickpeas and black beans
- Finely chop red pepper, avocado, cucumber and tomatoes and place in large bowl with chickpeas and black beans
- Add juice and pulp of lime
- Drizzle agave and cayenne pepper
- Add cooked quinoa and spinach and gently combine mixture until fully mixed.