Last updated 5 years ago
Did you know that yoga plays a major part in the training of Olympic Athletes? We’re not surprised, given all the many benefits of Bikram Yoga. Athletes use it to improve their athletic performance, prevent injury and mellow out. Here are our top five Olympic athletes who practice:
1. Hope Solo (US women’s soccer team – goalkeeper)
2. Evelyn Stevens (US cyclist)
3. Rebecca Soni (US swim team)
4. Ariana Kukors (US swim team)
5. Rebecca Bross (US gymnast)
We bet their savasana will be a lot longer than 2 minutes when the London games are over! Go Team US!