Last updated 5 years ago
Ok, we get it. Bikram yoga isn't necessarily for everyone. But its popularity is growing quickly for a reason. Not only is it a healthy addiction, but the benefits of practicing are huge.
Five Reasons To Practice Bikram Yoga
1. Escape Life For 90 Minutes - Bikram yoga is like a mini 90 minute vacation. This is the place to concentrate on you, not your to do list or anyone else. You don't even have to think because your teacher will do that for you. Their mind, your body.
2. Focus - Bikram yoga will help provide you with mental clarity outside of the hot room.
3. Healing - Bikram yoga won't only heal your mind, but it will heal your body. Got a backache? Bad knees? No problem...practice this yoga regularly and you'll start to feel better. The postures and its sequence were designed to help cure injuries.
4. Energy - Bikram yoga will help improve your energy level. The final breathing exercise and savasana contribute to this.
5. Teachers - Bikram teachers undergo an intensive 9 week training course. They are a wealth of information for you, so be sure to utilize their expertise by asking questions before and after class. (An added benefit...our teachers are super fun!)