Exercise is essential for a healthy life, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find a routine that is relaxing and enjoyable. Bikram yoga offers a unique form of exercise that works out the body and mind. To learn more about the benefits of Bikram yoga, look through the following links.
- If you’re curious to learn more about the many benefits of Bikram yoga and what the hype is all about, check out this article from The Daily Muse.
- Why does Bikram yoga have to be so hot? Read through this Missoulian article to learn about the benefits of heat in Bikram yoga.
- If you’re a senior looking for a way to improve your health and flexibility, read about getting started in a Bikram yoga class.
- You can learn more about how your children can benefit from yoga by reading through this YogaJournal.com article.
- Visit BikramYoga.com for an explanation of what you can expect from Bikram Yoga, with links to the 26 poses you’ll perform during a typical Bikram yoga class.
When you’re ready to take your first hot yoga class, visit Bikram yoga in Long Island or Queens. We offer classes for first-timers, slightly-experienced enthusiasts, and advanced Bikram yoga practitioners. Call us at (516) 351-7325 to learn about the many benefits of Bikram yoga.