2 large baked potatoes, scrubbed and diced
4 4oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, lightly pounded
½ lb fresh mushrooms, quartered
8.5 oz can peas
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup white wine
6 tsp. butter
5 green onions chopped
Salt, pepper and Tabasco to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat the diced potatoes with cooking spray, place in baking dish and bake until soft (about ½ hour)
- Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper. Spray large sauté pan with cooking spray and sauté chicken until golden brown, remove to plate
- In the same pan, sauté mushrooms and garlic for 5 minutes. Add peas, wine and juice of 2 lemons to pan
- Return chicken to pan and reduce liquid by ½, about 15 minutes. Whisk in butter pieces one at a time until you have a creamy, slightly thickened sauce. Add Tabasco to taste
- Add cooked potatoes to serving platter. Lay chicken on potatoes. Spoon sauce over potatoes and top with chopped green onion
1 serving is approximately 352 calories.
Recipe provided courtesy of American Dietetic Association.
For more healthy recipes, check out Bikram Yoga Rockville Centre or Rego Park!